SJR Learners - Google Apps for Education
: Google has changed the log in process for Google Apps for Education. You will no longer see the SJR log in page, but the regular Google log in page. You will need to provide your full learners email address
rather than just your user name in order to log in. Please don't have your browser, especially Chrome remember your credentials on a public machine.
are synced with your regular school user account. Due to the fact that these documents live "in the cloud" (in other words, on the Internet), it is important to have a secure password. In order to access SJR Learners - Google Apps for Education
, your password must be at least eight (8) characters
Please follow the How To Resources
link on the top navigation panel for more information and "how to
" supports on this collaboration suite of tools or visit the "Help Desk
" in the Computer lab.
Google Apps for Education New features are being added on a regular basis.
- SJR Learners - Google Drive - the User Interface (UI) will be changed in the next few weeks. File management tasks are now even better than before.
- Click the link for the list of the features and how to use Google Drive for document management. Please see Mr. Taylor or Mr. Reimer to learn how to setup an automatic sync feature with your home computer to create a virtual USB key.
Senior School Help Desk
Having issues with your computer, tablet, or phone? With the growing use of devices in the Senior School, there is a need to provide help, support, and advice.
Please drop by the Senior School Computer lab before Advisory, at first break, or at lunch to get support for your device, computer lab equipment, and help with the various tools you have at your disposal such as: Moodle, SJR Learners - Google Apps for Education.
Senior School - Testing Calendars
Testing Calendars for the week are posted below:
- SJR - Moodle - Many of your teachers use Moodle as a course resource. SJR Moodle is located at address: http://moodle.sjr.mb.ca
EagleNet Class Pages Access
- Rosenberg Library - Links to School resources and services.
- Bonnycastle Library website - Links to School resources and services.
- Bonnycastle Library Moodle Site - you will require a Moodle profile - please see Mr. Taylor for assistance for accessing the Moodle site.